Wednesday, May 9, 2012

RIP Jonathan Hartman!!!

My youngest son's close friend passed away yesterday in an auto accident. Jonathan was a wonderfully happy, always smiling young man (18). He was due to graduate from high school in less than 2 weeks, but The Lord called him home. He will be sadly missed by many. I wanted to send a sympathy card to the family, but wanted something simple, yet held the message I wanted to convey from myself and my son. As simple as this card is, it gave me all kinds of fits, but I hung in there and finally got it finished. I did straighten out the ribbon prior to putting it in the mail box this morning! *Hugs*

2 comments:

  1. How very sad but I'm sure you lovely card will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about your loss. I think your card is perfect for a condolence. It appears so soothing. Being card makers, condolence cards are something we need to have at the ready so it can be pulled out quickly when unfortunately we need to send one. Thanks for sharing your elegant card and a big hug to your son who lost a good friend.

    ReplyDelete