Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's a Peanut Christmas!

I have a family member who loves Snoopy, so I wanted to make a special card for him. I went in search of Snoopy, Woodstock and Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree SVG Files and instead came up with this! I LOVE it, LOL I found the Snoopy File at: http://coriscricut.blogspot.com/2011/05/snoopy.html and I turned it into a shaped card and added my words to the front and it was done!!!  Ok, you know I had to have a few mishaps and of course, I did, LOL I can't tell you how many times I printed the words due to the wrong size, turned the paper over and managed to print right on top of the words again, cut them out wonky and such, ran the ink on the first perfect set I had by trying to clean off some stray glue, glued my hand to the keyboard, mouse and scraps of paper, but I hung in there and I think it will truly bring a smile to his face! *Hugs* and I so hope each of you are having a super blessed holiday season thus far!!  I will post pics of the holiday decorations (snowmen) in a later post!

1 comment: