Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?

Wow, what a mess this flower swap turned into in my kitchen!  I worked most of the day today and ended up completing 6 Halloween Treat Bags,  28 Paper Flowers and 2 embroidered. I have my 30 for the swap with a little breathing room as well!  Rolling and gluing these things is rough- I am not sure if I will ever get it all out from under my nails, on my nails, hands etc  The worst part is I glued my scissors closed!!!  I was using my tiny ones to clip the ends of the rolled flower pieces and didn't realize it had gotten glue on the scissors- Until I came back later and went to use them and Uh-oh, They no longer open :(  I have them soaking now and hopefully before I go to bed I can get them apart, as I really love those scissors!  Ok, I am attaching the pictures of the embroidered flowers and the whole lot of flowers as well.  I guess I am a glutton for punishment though, as tomorrow I am going to start on some of the Tiny Prima Wannabe Flowers!!  *Hugs*

4 comments:

  1. All of your flowers are beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.........what a beautiful garden you have. Sows a lot of hard work, but so much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...did you get your scissors unglued!! I am really enjoying reading your posts...you craft just like I do. I try not to stress out but I ALWAYS have stuff like the scissor incident happen to me. I have to try to relax and let it be when stuff happens like this!! I am loving your handiwork too! Pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete