Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin'

I saw this late last night on Whiff of Joy and I could not go to bed until I tried it :(  Of course, the first piece of scrap paper I picked up, just out of pure luck, happened to be orange.  I already had the card base made, from another tutorial I "had" to try, but didn't know what I wanted to do with it- Walah- Problem Solved!  This was so simple and quick to make.  The stamping leaves a lot to be desired as the card wouldn't sit flat on the counter and I didn't stop to think to open it up, but it is just a tester anyhow so I am not concerned.  I think it is as cute as can be though! Umm, Ignore the red dye on my fingers- that is another story!  *Hugs*

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Love how you take on challanges and go for it. There is no stopping you now.
    Huggles
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute....love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little pumpkin. I was so surprised when I saw it because when I put the pumpkin on my banner(posted on scalhints) that was made the same way, I had not seen one made. Two bright minds running in the same track. haha You are really getting a lot done. It all looks great.

    ReplyDelete