Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin'

I saw this late last night on Whiff of Joy and I could not go to bed until I tried it :(  Of course, the first piece of scrap paper I picked up, just out of pure luck, happened to be orange.  I already had the card base made, from another tutorial I "had" to try, but didn't know what I wanted to do with it- Walah- Problem Solved!  This was so simple and quick to make.  The stamping leaves a lot to be desired as the card wouldn't sit flat on the counter and I didn't stop to think to open it up, but it is just a tester anyhow so I am not concerned.  I think it is as cute as can be though! Umm, Ignore the red dye on my fingers- that is another story!  *Hugs*

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Love how you take on challanges and go for it. There is no stopping you now.
    Huggles
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little pumpkin. I was so surprised when I saw it because when I put the pumpkin on my banner(posted on scalhints) that was made the same way, I had not seen one made. Two bright minds running in the same track. haha You are really getting a lot done. It all looks great.

    ReplyDelete