Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sorry for Being MIA Lately...

I have been SO busy trying to decorate for Christmas, going shopping with mom, making gifts for my Grandmother to give to her friends, embroidering names on my nephew's gifts and trying to keep up with my day to day cleaning along the way!  Sadly, I failed to take pictures of any of the projects I have completed :(  I was just so happy to turn them over to the owners that I forgot.  I do, however, have pictures of my house decorated :)  My family says I go a bit over board as I take almost every item off the walls, shelves, cabinets and such and replace the majority of them with snowmen!  I love my snow people!  So, if you care to see, feel free to browse the pictures below!  I had to move my dining room table to the pc/craft room as the tree rotates and since in the last year I have discovered paper crafting and now have storage drawer bins on the wall with the window I typically put my tree in front of, so I no longer had room for the tree to fit and still spin!  My boys came up with the idea and said they would remove the hanging lamp from the dining room so the tree would fit there as well, LOL  I hope you are all staying warm, as it is super cold in South Carolina (So cold that my water froze during the day- I woke up with water and around 10 or so this morning my nephew informed me it was frozen solid :(, so we are hoping it will defrost before the nightly freeze hits us again).  In the meantime though, I don't have to wash any laundry or do dishes :)  *Hugs*







































































20 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is a lot of decorating!!!!! So many snowmen, so little time! LOL
    Great job girlfriend, and thanks so much for sharing your home with us
    Huggles
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! No wonder you have been MIA on Frugal!! You really decorate alot!! It looks wonderful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. O....M.....G......No wonder you've been missing! That is fantastic! I love snowmen! Your home is so warm and festive Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and very inviting! Can you come decorate my house?! And...umm....bring some of those frosted glass snowmen with you? They're my favorite!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that took a lot of work. Thanks for sharing your home with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG......OMG.....OMG!!!! Now you get the PRIZE!!!! I've NEVER seen that many snow people in one place!!! Girl they are GORGEOUS and it looks so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Alicia it look so beautiful.....thank you for sharing your wonderful heart warming home with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow, that is a LOT of snowmen! But I think my favorite is the Santa leg "through" the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Alicia! Now that's what I call decorating for Christmas! I have to agree with Lori! I cracked up seeing Santa's leg coming through the ceiling! You did a great job!!!!
    (((HUGS)))
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your snow people and, obviously, so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alicia,
    Love all of your snowmen! Especially loved the bears in the corner and the Santa leg. I have never seen one of those. Must have taken a long time to decorate. So pretty, thanks for sharing.
    Gail in Oklahoma

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome job of displaying your wonderful snowman collection! I love these too and will share my "small" collection with you soon. I know this took awhile to display so no wonder you have been MIA! Love them! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness Alicia. I can see why you have been missing. You really do decorate everything in your home. I have never seen so many snowpeople under one roof. I have a collection of snowpeople too but I had to quit collection because I ran out of room. I love your decorated home. It shows so much holiday spirit. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Thanks for sharing. This makes me want to go and buy some snowpeople decorations!!! Merry Christmas!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOLY MOLY!!! WOWZA!!! absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I just want to come walk around and look at everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is a lot of snowmen..... LOVE THEM..... Such a joy.... I would so love to visit your house.... I am sure I could visit every year and never fine the same one....I so love it...Great holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. And I thought I had a snowman addition!! Love your decorations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that is quite the wonderful collection of snowmen and women you have there. I love them. I like snow men as well but I sure don't have that many :-) I have more of the angels which are my favorite. Thank you for sharing with us all those wonderful pictures of your Christmas decor,. Now back to the Creative Corner.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete