Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blowing in the Wind

That is what I was thinking of when I created this card! The "flower" is one my best buddy has the die for so she cut me a bunch out of different color papers. I used a pre-made card base and just cut out a piece of paper to go on the front, cut my "grass" with my grass making scissors (can't for the life of me recall what they are actually called, LOL), ran my ribbon through my Xyron to make it sticky and just stuck it all together. I stamped the "with love" and used a nestie to cut it out with. My inspiration came from a card I found on Google while searching for "Handmade" or "Homemade Cards". I enjoy looking at other's cards while I sit and watch tv at night so I am either on Pinterest or Google, LOL *Hugs*

4 comments:

  1. Oh I so love this one! So darn pretty and creative!
    You go BB!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think homemade cards are always better than store bought, and this one is really pretty!

    Visiting today from Deezy's hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is do sweet! :) I'm already a follower from Deezys!

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet card. Here from the pimped out showcase.

    ReplyDelete