Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Well, it's the last day of 2010 and this year has been a rough one for me.  I so hope and pray that 2011 is the best year yet, not only for myself, but for all my friends and family!  I plan on bringing it in doing the things I love the most- watching television and coloring OR sleeping, LOL  I can't promise I won't sit down to start coloring with my new watercolor pencils and slowly drift into a dream world all my own :)  Whatever you may be doing as the ball drops, I hope it is with someone you love or doing something you love!  *Hugs* and farewell to 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Praying it is a year of blessing for you Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a very happy new year to you too Alicia! I do hope things improve for you this year. I've had a rough year health wise, and even if that doesn't improve I'm still intending to be as creative as possible. Take care, and many blessings,
    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete