Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ninja Turtle Easter Bucket

I finally broke down and finished up the last of my Easter Buckets for the Great Niece and Great Nephews! I made the Ninja Turtle File myself from an online image in Silhouette Studio- SO simple there!!!! I'm loving my Cameo AND the software! When I first got my Cameo, I was determined to not use the studio software as I was a die hard SCAL user! I couldn't wait to use SCAL4 and cut directly from it, BUT, I discovered Silhouette Studio and haven't looked back!!!! I have updated SCAL4, but no matter what I do, it freezes up and shuts down on me everytime I try to use the specialty parts of it, so I gave up! This was a simple project and all went well without any mishaps believe it or not!! I couldn't sleep the other night so thought I would go start on it (a project usually takes me a long time due to all the mishaps along the way), but this one cut perfect, went together perfect and I was astonished at finishing it so quickly!!! I will admit, I don't care for the font "Turtles" that I used as it looks scrunched and wrinkled even though it isn't. IF I were to do it again, I would surely choose another font! I layered this by eyeballing it and it is obvious in a few places, but my great nephew, 1.5 will never know it! Thanks for taking the time to look at yet, another of my projects of love! *Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment