Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sadness all around AHC and Friendships

I am a member of the Yahoo Group ArthavenCreations_Friendships (or something similar to that, LOL) and two of my ART Sisters lost family members this week. It is such a sad time and I feel so badly for both of them, so I made up some sympathy cards to send out. These are what I sent- the first two, one is a stencil I made from a book of stencils and the second one I can NOT recall where I got it from, but if you know, PLEASE let me know as I love the file but have lost it someplace in my PC (this one was cut when I knew where it was, LOL) and the third one is from PaperScissorsInk blog spot. *Hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your fiends, The cards you made are lovely. The Calla Lily cut out was mine :)
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete