Sunday, June 5, 2011

Graduation is Upon Us!

Where does the time go? I have another family member, my niece, graduating this year! They are all growing up SO fast and it just amazes me to see how they have gone from babies to young adults! I started this graduation announcement when my oldest son, first of the family children, graduated.  I have since made numerous copies in the years that followed. I have three left in the family to graduate- two next year and one a long way from now! This is the one I made for Tiffany, my second to youngest niece, who received her diploma on Friday Night for graduating with straight "A's"- Way to go Tiffany!!!!  *Hugs*



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job! Congrats to Tiffany too! You are such a sweet, talented aunt!
    Love ya
    Huggles
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete