Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenges Me!

Happy March!! Over in ArtHaven Creations one of this month's challenges is to create at least 2 Birthday Cards for boys. Of course, if it is for charity, I try to get in on it, so here are three that I have completed thus far. The files come from SVG Cuts and it is their Happy Birthday Cards Kit. I am loving this set and they are so simple to complete!  Now, you know I had to have at least one mishap in there someplace, but I turned one into two apparently, LOL On the fish card, I put a large brown smudge on the blue card, so I figured I would cover it up with a fish sticker I had, but My Mom was quick to inform me that a Sea Horse and a Bass do NOT swim in the same waters, LOL Oh well, let's just hope a very young boy gets this one, LOL *Hugs* 

1 comment:

  1. they are all wonderful cards - thank you so much for supporting the Send A Smile 4 Kids cause and for joining our challenge at Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge blog

    ReplyDelete