Monday, May 21, 2012

Congrats Class of 2012

Well, it is official, My son has now graduated high school! I am SO proud of him, as well as my niece who will graduate on Saturday Night. I am throwing them a party June 9th as they have grown up together being the best of buds so they will get a party together. I worked for hours tonight making this centerpiece but I am quite tickled with how it came out! I bought the cake pattern from Lyndsey's Stamp Stuff and the 2012 Rocks came from Shirley at http://grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com/, along with the tiny 2012 designs that are on the tags. Everything cut like butter and the only thing I wish were different is that I wish the cake pieces had the score lines already included, as it took more time than anything just doing the scoring! Either way I am pleased with the final result and glad I decided to attempt it! *Hugs* and Congrats to all of the Class of 2012 everywhere!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment